duminică, 25 martie 2018

MELODIE NOUĂ: Les Elephants Bizarres feat. Kent Archie - ”Something In Your Eyes” (2018). VIDEOCLIP, VERSURI, NEW SINGLE

Trupa Les Elephants Bizarres și rapperul Kent Archie au lansat o melodie nouă, ”Something In Your Eyes”, odată cu videoclipul oficial al cântecului pe YouTube vineri, 23 martie 2018. Piesa ”Something In Your Eyes” (Les Elephants Bizarres feat. Kent Archie) este compusă de membrii formației, iar versurile noului single au fost scrise de Ștefan Matei, solistul trupei Les Elephants Bizarres, și Kent Archie.
Cel mai recent album al grupului Les Elephants Bizarres - "SEEN" a fost lansat pe 1 martie 2017. Formula actuală a formaţiei Les Elephants Bizarres îi include pe următorii membri: Ştefan Matei, Mihai Marin, Enver Mamut, Bogdan Alexandrescu şi Theodor Amarandei.
Enjoy!

VIDEOCLIP NOU, VERSURI, MELODIE NOUĂ: Les Elephants Bizarres feat. Kent Archie - Something In Your Eyes (Official Music Video) NEW SINGLE 2018, NEW SONG, LYRICS



Les Elephants Bizarres performing the song "Something In Your Eyes", featuring Kent Archie
#somethinginyoureyes
Asculta / Descarca: https://UMR.lnk.to/SomethingInYourEyes
Music Production: Cosmin Lupan
Master: Herman van der Veen
Cast:
Lorena Luchian, Stefan Matei, Enver Mamut, Alexandru Badea, Kent Archie.
Director & DOP: Razvan Leucea
Edit: Dragos Dulea, Stefan Matei, Razvan Leucea
Color Edit: Dragos Dulea
Production: Stanisslav
Set Photographer: Cristina Matei
Make-up: Lorena Luchian
Scenography by Enver Mamut & Miruna Matel
Artwork by Yazee Jay
Multumiri: Emilia Mihailescu, SnowFest
Management:
Emilia Mihailescu
✉ mihailescuemilia@yahoo.com
PR:
Victor Rebenciuc
✉ victor.rebenciuc@gmail.com

Versuri/Lyrics Les Elephants Bizarres feat. Kent Archie - Something In Your Eyes:

There’s something in my eyes that shines
And something in your eyes that lies
And nothing nothing baby i would do
To change you

Got a million thoughts spinning in my head
But they're all fading when I see you sad
Cause baby baby baby I would do
Everything for you

(Kent)

Look in my eyes
Look in my eyes
Don't tell you fine
I know that you lying
I can see you been crying
What is the prob
What is gain
If we living in pain
Should be simple plan
Heart is in chains
I can't explain
The thoughts in my brain

I'll do everything
I'll do anything
Joint bank accounts
And a wedding ring
Even raise hell to make the heaven sing
We playing on yo field
I'm just leveling
Trying to keep balance
Trying to keep us active
You been sitting idle
Not concerned wit action
Wanna make us perfect
You won't even practice
I give you anything
But you ain't even asking

I just wanna make it better
Will that make you stay
I don't really see this turning out
Any other way
Gotta focus on the now
And take it day by day
Just promise you won't let nobody
Take ya heart away

by Les Elephants Bizarres (YouTube), 23 mar. 2018

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu