sâmbătă, 20 februarie 2016

MELODIE NOUĂ: Ramona Nerra - "My Heart Is Still Winning" (de Mihai Alexandru). VERSURI, NEW SINGLE (2016), VIDEOCLIP OFICIAL

2016 melodie noua Ramona Nerra My Heart Is Still Winning piesa noua Ramona Nerra My Heart Is Still Winning versuri lyrics eurovision romania 2016 mihai alexandru muzica versuri Ramona Nerra My Heart Is Still Winning youtube new single 2016 Ramona Nerra My Heart Is Still Winning roton music romania youtube videoclip noul single 2016 Ramona Nerra My Heart Is Still Winning muzica noua melodii noi Ramona Nerra My Heart Is Still Winning youtube new video Ramona Nerra My Heart Is Still Winning
Ramona Nerra - My Heart Is Still Winning (piesa noua, video, 2016) DUO-LUX Photography

Ramona Nerra a lansat o melodie nouă, "My Heart Is Still Winning", şi videoclipul oficial al cântecului miercuri, 17 februarie 2016. Piesa de dragoste este compusă de către Mihai Alexandru (Al Mike) pe versurile Ramonei Nerra, iar regia clipului noului single îi aparţine lui Marvin A. Smith.
Din păcate, cântecul "My Heart Is Still Winning" nu se află printre melodiile calificate în semifinala Eurovision România 2016. Roton Music a prezentat în premieră pe YouTube videoclipul piesei.
Vizionare plăcută!

Ramona Nerra - My Heart Is Still Winning (by Al Mike) Official Music Video, 2016



Produced by Mihai Alexandru
Lyrics by Ramona Nerra
Published by Roton Music Publishing, KaiserRock Music
(c) & (P) 2016 ROTON MUSIC

Directed by Marvin A Smith
DOP: Dimitri Vaingolts
Camera: Tim Fix & Slava Bodunkov
Make-up: Shanna Strauss

Lyrics/Versuri:

Tonight I wanna tell my story
It´s about you, my one and only
Fighting dragons, so hard to cure
Not getting older, getting immature

Saw little sparkles on my sky
Since you have been a part of my life
And then again is not ordinary
To have a chance to live a real fairy, a fairytale
You’re the one you wanna marry, would you like to marry

You turned my life around
My whole world is spinning
Your love slowed me down
Now my heart is winning
You turned my life around
My whole world is spinning
I’ve been up and down, round and round
But my heart is still winning

Many hurricanes, heartbreaks I survived,
One look at you it’ll be gonna be alright
Day dreamming like waterfalls
You hit me tot he ground
My whole world is spinning
Round and round my world is spinning... around

You turned my life around
My whole world is spinning
Your love slowed me down
Now my heart is winning
You turned my life around
My whole world is spinning
I’ve been up and down, round and round
But my heart is still winning

Had I´ve seen it coming
I wouldn't have tried to hide baby
Thinking I wasn´t ready
I must have been blind baby
You´ve got the right key to my door
Like never before, oh
I know for sure It´s you I want

You turned my life around
My whole world is spinning
Your love slowed me down
Now my heart is winning
You turned my life around
My whole world is spinning
up and down , round and round
But my heart is still winning

Many hurricanes, heartbreaks I survived
One look at you - It’s all gonna be alright
Many hurricanes, heartbreaks I survived

You turned my life around
My whole world is spinning
I’ve been up and down, round and round
But my heart is still winning

by RotonMusicTV (YouTube), 17 feb. 2016

Sursa foto (Image Courtesy): Ramona Nerra-Fanpage -Facebook.Com/Ramona.Nerra.official

Un comentariu:

  1. woww ce piesa tare!! Ramona Nerra canta superb noua piesa My Heart Is Still Winning!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere